Subscribe to listen to the latest episodes of Leadership Conversations with Kemi Ogunkoya
Leadership and Competence: Bridging the Leadership Gap – Leadership Conversations With Kemi Ogunkoya
Competence is a core part of effective leadership, self reflecting and figuring out where your capabilities lie or where you may be lacking is key in finding out where and how you need to grow to become a better and more effective leader and person all round. Join Pankaj Srivastava and I as we discuss how to bridge the leadership gap and understand key leadership competencies of communication, consistency and self-awareness.
- Leadership and Competence: Bridging the Leadership Gap
- Leadership and Character: How the Best Leaders Lead with Character
- Leadership and Clarity: What is the Whole Buzz about Clarity?
- Leadership and Communication: How Effective Leaders Leverage Communication for Sustainable Success
- Leadership and Commitment: Staying Committed to Your Leadership Vision and Principles
- Leadership and Critical Thinking: How Critical Thinking Changes the Game for Business Leaders
- Leadership and Consequence: Counting The True Cost of a Leader’s Actions and Inactions
- LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNITY: HOW GREAT LEADERS LEVERAGE COMMUNITIES FOR BUSINESS ACCELERATION & GROWTH
- Leadership and Competence: Pathway to Developing Competence as a Leader
- Leadership and Confidence: The Domino Effect Of A Leader's Confidence on Business Growth