Subscribe to listen to the latest episodes of Leadership Conversations with Kemi Ogunkoya
Leadership and Consideration: Is Empathy Really An Essential Element For Effective Leadership – Leadership Conversations With Kemi Ogunkoya
It’s easy to assume that being a caring and empathetic leader is something that only certain personality types can do. However, being an empathetic leader doesn’t mean you have to put on a show of being someone you’re not. It just means that you need to be conscious of how you lead others and how your actions affect them. Join Onie Bayode and I, as we discuss empathy and its essence for leaders
- Leadership and Consideration: Is Empathy Really An Essential Element For Effective Leadership
- Leadership and Consistency: Remaining Consistent to Your Leadership Vision in a VUCA World.
- Leadership and Clarity: The Impact of Leadership Clarity on Organisational Growth
- Leadership & Communication:How Leaders can Accelerate Their Communication Prowess For Effect Results
- Leadership and Connection-: Building The Right Connection With Those You Lead.
- Moving Healthcare Forward
- Leading with Character
- Leading Through Digital Transformation with Babs Faseesin
- Understanding The Psychology Of Visionary Leadership with Dr Chris Mauki
- Moving from Business in Perpetuity to Visionary Leadership with Mrs Ini Abimbola