Subscribe to listen to the latest episodes of Leadership Conversations with Kemi Ogunkoya
Leadership and Confidence: The Domino Effect Of A Leader's Confidence on Business Growth – Leadership Conversations With Kemi Ogunkoya
Research shows that high levels of business growth and performance are directly correlated to the level of confidence in a company’s leadership. When leaders have a high degree of confidence in the organisation’s ability to meet strategic business objectives, employees tend to have a much higher level of confidence in their organisation, which in turn leads to higher levels of business performance. In order to increase a leader’s level of confidence, they must first understand the main areas that inhibit confidence. Join me as I discuss these key areas with Vikram Ahuja
- Leadership and Confidence: The Domino Effect Of A Leader's Confidence on Business Growth
- Leadership and Consideration: Is Empathy Really An Essential Element For Effective Leadership
- Leadership and Consistency: Remaining Consistent to Your Leadership Vision in a VUCA World.
- Leadership and Clarity: The Impact of Leadership Clarity on Organisational Growth
- Leadership & Communication:How Leaders can Accelerate Their Communication Prowess For Effect Results
- Leadership and Connection-: Building The Right Connection With Those You Lead.
- Moving Healthcare Forward
- Leading with Character
- Leading Through Digital Transformation with Babs Faseesin
- Understanding The Psychology Of Visionary Leadership with Dr Chris Mauki